The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, located in the School of Graduate Studies, has been designated to ensure that the highest possible standards underlie the postdoctoral training experience at Case Western Reserve University. Specifically, this office is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of all University policies applicable to all mentored postdoctoral trainees.
The following are some of the services that are offered by the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs:
- Employment-related activities including letters of appointment
- Extension, and termination of appointments for postdoctoral scholars
- Administration of the Postdoctoral Benefits Program
- Training and education program development
- Surveying quality of training experience
- Coordination of all grievance procedures